Soccer meets driving once again in the long-awaited, physics-based sequel to the beloved arena classic, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars! A futuristic Sports-Action game, Rocket League, equips players with booster-rigged vehicles that can be crashed into balls for incredible goals or epic saves across multiple, highly-detailed arenas. Using an advanced physics system to simulate realistic interactions, Rocket League relies on mass and momentum to give players a complete sense of intuitive control in this unbelievable, high-octane re-imagining of association football.
Best sports game I ever played. :D
Quite a lot of fun, if someone ignores incredibly nasty mid-air ball-kicking game mechanics. (As that really should be made easier.)
+ wheel-burning action
+ lots of battle cars, battle car customisation
- very few arenas
- very few game settings, for example no match time settings
- no game mechanics/physics settings
- no way to fully customise teams
- only smaller teams (1-4 vs 1-4, or 1v4), no setting to increase the number of battle cars or make it less unfair (instead of just 1v4, there could be 2v4, 3v4 as well)
- "grinding" achievements which should not be there
- battle car customisation is mostly cosmetic, zero impact on the gameplay (both kinds would be more welcome)
- the ball is very hard to manipulate if it is in the air
... and more. ;-)
Some details and other features were also missing, for example in the past it was impossible to play on a randomly selected level, but it has been surprisingly corrected in the latest content update.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.