Resistance and Liberation is an engaging and authentic World War 2 multiplayer FPS experience that puts you in the boots of the soldiers fighting in Normandy in 1944.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
Types you can use for late war
- NCO can wear the m36 with tresse and uffz shoulder boards
- All Enlisten men would wear the m42 - 43 type of uniform with the occasional M44 type
- sometimes you would see the m42 or m43 with the bottelgreen collar as a field mod.
- Also what i can see is that the helmet is a m35/36 which is also not correct for the years that you want to portray in your mod you would be using the m42 or m40 type helmet.
- Another thing is the footwear almost 75% of all enlisted and nco would wear low boots aka schurschunen the occasional NCO and officer would wear the higher boots.
- And last haha try to fix the colors on the uniform look for Fieldgray wool as a sample its more green then gray
Not to sound like an *** but if you want a game/mod to do the thing try to do it historical correct i do want to say the m36 looks flawless and if it was a game focussing on 1939-41 this would be perfect but you are doing 1944-45
Sorry for the long mssg but i hope you will understand :)
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.