Romanov has been busy lately and did some modeling. We have a few nice models to show off made by him.
First of all we have the Sea scorpion and the Typhoon Attack Sub.
As well as those naval units Romanov has also made the amphibious Robot Tank that will be controlled from its own remote-terminal. They will not require a Robot Control center initially, but it will be worked in later as an extra structure.
AR's resident 2D Graphical Artist, Nuclear_Kommando, has been finishing up his new custom Allied and Soviet-themed sidebars for Apocalypse Rising! Whenever you access a purchase terminal you will be presented with these really nice looking graphics! Not much else to say here as pictures speak louder than words so feast your eyes on the images below!
What has the team been up to?
- Squid_Empire joined the team after winning the concept art contest for the reinforcement bays. For the pictures visit the forums.
- One_Winged_Angel celebrated his birthday on the 12th. He's now 24!
- dtrngd has moved to Germany and is still working on Fort Bradley!
- danpaul88 has been working on the launcher and getting patches out for reborn.
- Romanov has just started his fourth year studying computer science!
- Dee Bingo is back!
- Killing_You joined the team and has been making sounds!
- Dawnblaze will be back at the end of February!
- Teamwolf has been drinking heavily.
- Triattack has been working on a new APB throwback event (details to follow).
- The rest of the team are baaaaaaaaaack!
That's all for the update hope you enjoyed it.
For the full blog visit our forums W3DHub.com