Rage Runner Demo Now Live!
We are pleased to announce that the FREE Rage Runner DEMO is now available on Mac, Windows and Linux. We hope you'll try out the demo and vote for us on our Greenlight Page!
Please leave any feedback you have in the Greenlight discussions and comments sections.
What's new in 1.4.2:
- ADDED - Mouse cursor is now hidden during gameplay
- ADDED - Graphical option to use fullscreen or windowed mode
- UPDATED - Removed Duct obstacle from game. We were having many issues with this obstacle that were forcing us to compromise the collision system. Levels K1, 3-5 and 7 have been tuned and enhanced as part of removing this obstacle.
- UPDATED - Default camera position has been backed up a little for a better view
- FIXED - Ship now rotates when vertical
- FIXED - Reset shield count on death
- FIXED - No longer miss collisions on very fast computers
- FIXED - Gamma setting is now saved
- FIXED - Lens flares now properly vanish when obscured by an object
Attention Fans, Reviewers, Bloggers and YouTubers!!!
We would like to offer you a free copy of Rage Runner to help us build awareness of our Greenlight page. If you would like a free copy of Rage Runner, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email please tell us briefly what you plan to do, whether it’s a simple gameplay video on YouTube or a full blown review, tell us how you can help us reach more people on our Greenlight page.