The game you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this game, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
You are a Research Engineer aboard a large vessel named 'Aurora', with a crew of 130. Aurora has been tasked with finding new worlds to colonize and develop, and one day she finds one. This unknown planet showed some interesting scans, ship wrecks; many of them, too many to ignore. Whilst in orbit, an unusual burst of energy comes from the planet and envelops the Aurora. Aurora loses power, lights go off and the humming sound of the systems fade, Now without power and in a destabilizing orbit, the Aurora is lost and you find yourself boarding the nearest escape pod. You launch, you brace, and impact into the planet.
This is the official alpha demo for Prospect. You can explore a limited size, randomly generated landscape and hunt for supplies and components help craft and build. The demo focuses on the core features of Prospect and as it is an alpha, I'd appreciate your feedback.
Changes & Additions:
- Inventory now allows for item stacking; some items stack and others don't, such as consumables (Oxygen, Nutrients, Fuel & Power Cells).
- Improved the tooltips and context menus for all objects and items.
- Changed "Link to Suit-OS" to "Link to Map" in Drone context menu.
- Objects requiring connection to another will give a hint towards the required object in the target menu if none are found.
- Fixed the gravity bug causing Jesse to float and giving the impression he can jump. He cannot.
- Lowered the rate at which the Jesse consumes Oxygen and Nutrients, for an extended time between resource transfers.
- Changed "Siphon Resources" to "Transfer Resources" in the Escape Pod context menu.
- Fixed the issue with Context Menus not appearing when an object is interacted with.
- Added an improved pre-game menu and explanation of objectives to clarify what you need to do.
- Added some ambient music to replace heavy winds.
- Decreased visibility a little more by adding cloud coverage.
- Improved the crafting interface: Items you have are indicated in Green and those you don't Yellow.
- Changed the font in the crafting interface so details are easier to read.
The controls are as follows:
- WASD to Move.
- Tab to Open Control Panel.
- F to Interact with Objects.
- Mouse to Look.
Once the timer has ended, you have the opportunity to go back to the Main Menu as start again, with a fresh 60 Minutes. The game will more than likely have bugs that I haven't spotted and fixed. If you do encounter any, or have suggestions on how to improve a feature, please send me a Private Message.
Thank you, lethal_d0se.