• Register

Project Zomboid is an open-ended zombie-infested sandbox. It asks one simple question – how will you die? Whether surviving in Knox County free-roam or controlling Indie Stone mascot Baldspot in his quest to save his injured wife Kate – death is always a certainty. Quite how long you manage to put it off is another matter…

Forum Thread
Desura DL hangs at 99%, so I downloaded the file directly...Still can't play. (Games : Project Zomboid : Forum : Desura Support : Desura DL hangs at 99%, so I downloaded the file directly...Still can't play.) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 12 2014 Anchor

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me here and point me in the right direction. I just bought Project Zomboid but the download hung at 99% for about 45 minutes. I read some posts online about this and one suggested I visit the direct download page and download the file. I did so, extracted it and was left with a Project Zomboid folder.

Two .EXE files within - Project Zomboid32 and ProjectZomboid64 - but neither seem to work correctly, both are incredibly laggy to the point of being useless. I'm sure there must be more to it that this, though? I'm hoping somebody can inform me how to proceed, otherwise I'll be going towards the dreaded refund option.

Thanks in advance,
John.

Restarted PC and attempted download again. All seems good now.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.