• Register

Pokémon3D is a recreation of the old Pokémon games Gold/Silver by Nintendo/GameFreak (but, of course this game has nothing to do with them ;) You're the hero of the game, and as usual, you want to be the best Pokémon trainer of all time. So let's go, visit some grass and catch, battle and defeat wild Pokémon, explore towns and routes in 3D, collect items and Pokémon, play with a friend in LAN co-op and much more. The game is currently under development and features are added frequently.

Forum Thread
Windows 8.... (Games : Pokémon3D : Forum : Install/start the game : Windows 8....) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 20 2012 Anchor

My friend has windows 8 and i'm remote accessing him so i can install it to his computer, he tried installing it before and he said it didnt work, XNA game studio has compatability issues so could that be the problem?

Dec 22 2012 Anchor

yup, also tried it on windows 8 and it's not working, tried everything compatibility modes etc, nothing works. Fortunately i have windows 7 on dual boot.

Zalerinian
Zalerinian Indie Dev
Dec 24 2012 Anchor

No idea! been on windows 8 the whole time (even on the video thats up here, if you watched it) and it still runs for me! A lot of people, Windows 8 or 7 have hd issues with getting it to run.

--

Vanden   I'm making my own game! you should definitely check it out ;) I have weekly updates every Sunday!

Dec 27 2012 Anchor

i really wanted to play it, but it doenst launch...im also using windows 8...

--

I Really Wanted To Play It...But It Doesnt Launch...btw im also using windows 8...

Dec 31 2012 Anchor

:D it works on windows 8! download the latest zip file ( 0.18_1) which is on the thread above this one,Than download Microsoft xna framework 4.0 sorry I can't post any links because I'm a new member but it works fine for me

Jan 2 2013 Anchor

USE THE OFFICIAL FORUM

Pokemon3d.net

Jan 3 2013 Anchor

Lionheart1321 Thank you!! I don't know how you found this out but it worked!!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.