• Register

Pokémon3D is a recreation of the old Pokémon games Gold/Silver by Nintendo/GameFreak (but, of course this game has nothing to do with them ;) You're the hero of the game, and as usual, you want to be the best Pokémon trainer of all time. So let's go, visit some grass and catch, battle and defeat wild Pokémon, explore towns and routes in 3D, collect items and Pokémon, play with a friend in LAN co-op and much more. The game is currently under development and features are added frequently.

Forum Thread
Updating Launcher for 0.32 Update (Games : Pokémon3D : Forum : Install/start the game : Updating Launcher for 0.32 Update) Locked
Thread Options
May 7 2013 Anchor

When I go to settings and click Update Launcher it tells me that the file doesn't exist and I need to rename it Pokemon3D.exe, which I did. I then restarted the launcher and tried to update the game but it gave me the error "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found". So I went to Setting and clicked Update Launcher and it told me I had to rename it again but I had already done that, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I renamed the launcher and I still can't update it to get the 0.32 update. Please help!!

Sorry, I didn't realize that this is no longer the site for Pokemon3D, I went onto the official site and got the problem fixed.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.