In 0.31, players can now dig and chop trees by just holding down the left mouse button. Players can also find beds in the game. The beds allow players to sleep until morning. Also fixed are the monster disappearing problems.
You can download the new version in the downloads section.
We're looking to release 0.4 at the end of November. The change list for that build will be:
- more balancing
- procedural adventure map single player
- procedural adventure map multiplayer
- cave systems single player
- a new procedural planting system
- more forest area
- some forest creatures (will post some concepts soon)
- first person mode tweaking
- more efficient UI system, the current Unity one is pretty laggy
- we might trim the world down to 16*16km from 24*24km, a lot of people are complaining that missions targets are way too far