Pixel Paragons is a F2P 2D hack 'n' slash MMO for PC and mobile channeling the 8-bit era.
Optional mini card game in Pixel Paragons!
Loot creature essence from monsters and craft the essence into Cardinal-cards. Build a deck of 5 creature cards and challenge other players to a quick casual game.
Can't fit detailed rules here so quick summary:
- 2 players, 1-3 min, 4x3 grid, 5 creature cards, wall-card, buff-spell.
- Turn ends when creature card is played.
- Player with the most creature cards wins.
- Creatures have directional attack & health.
- Damage persists through turns.
- Creature is captured when health reaches 0.
Wall: Blocks creature and Buff placement.
Creature: Blocks Wall and Buff placement.
Buff: Blocks Wall placement. Buffs / debuffs creature.
Heal (green cross): Heal damaged creatures.
Royal (crown): Buff horizontal creatures.
Faith (sun): Buff vertical creatures.
Even if you don't play the mini game, Cardinal-cards are very important for player progression as the card collection and deck provides passive stat boosts and procs!