Version en español: Lisandrolorea.com.ar
After about 2 months of hiatus due to (happy) life events I've started working on the game again.
- I've finally added placeholder music and audio to the game. Thanks to Federico Portillo(AKA Jupitron) for creating all the audio assets.
- Player can be controlled with WASD(actually just A and D)
- The position of the respawn point associated with a gem can now be defined separately from the position of the gem itself. Now I can put the gem in a dangerous place and the associated respawn point somewhere safe so that the player doesn't die instantly upon respawning.
Fixes and improvements:
- Broken blocks are now restored when the player respawns to avoid making the level unbeatable.
- Debug mode now updates properly when using WebGL
- The background now uses tiles rather than TileSprites, improving performance.
- Optimized all image assets using kraken.io to improve load times.
- The usual cleanup and refactoring.
- Main menu
*Headphones in the preview created by OpenClips