August 9, 2018 - Morgantown, WV - Perspectrum is now available to purchase and download for Windows, Mac, and Linux!
Players take the role of the Tall Stranger, a being who has awakened with the power to use ancient fountains to change the elements of the world. The stranger must use spirit fragments scattered throughout the various levels to bring the mountain back to life. The game includes an overworld and five dungeons, each introducing it’s own unique mechanic to help collect more spirit fragments.
“Perspectrum is a great little game that sets itself apart with the element shift mechanic,” said Connor Haynes, Founder of ProudMom Games, “that forces you to think about each dungeon as one big puzzle as well as a series of smaller ones.”
- Switch between four elements – Water, Ice, Lava, and Acid – through various switches and enemies to solve various challenges
- Unique, evocative atmosphere throughout every area
- Conquer five dungeons, each with their own unique mechanic
- Interact with various villagers within the town area and learn their backstories
- Enjoy an original soundtrack composed specifically for this game
- Multiple endings available, depending on the number of spirit fragments the player collects
Perspectrum is available at the following digital storefronts:
Game Jolt: Gamejolt.com
About ProudMom Games
Game developer based in Nitro, West Virginia. Known for the title Hugs on Itch.io and Game Jolt. More information about them can be found by following @ProudMomGames.
About Vandalia Softworks
Based in Morgantown, West Virginia, Vandalia Softworks is both a developer and publisher of interactive entertainment. Vandalia Softworks is known for developing the Forensic Investigation Game, used by forensic high school and college students. More information about Vandalia Softworks and its products can be found on the company’s website, www.vandaliasoft.com, or by following @VandaliaSoft on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
© 2018 ProudMom Games. Published and distributed by Vandalia Softworks. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Source: Vandalia Softworks
Press Kit: Indiedb.com