NOTICE: I have recently revamped the entire game including the name. Furthermore the game will be available on Itch.io / indieDB on April 28th 2019.
Story: Perdita is an atmospheric first person horror, with focus on dynamic paranormal events, as well as traditional investigation methods.
You are investigating the legend of voodoo priestess Julia Brown and her husband at their old house at Manchac Swamps, Louisiana. the year is 1989. 20 years ago Julia died cursing the whole town, after her death, three hurricanes hit the area. Leaving death and destruction behind.
The game is based upon a urban legend. You can read more about this legend here:
- Dynamic paranormal event system
- HUD objective and event system
- Interact able environment.
- Light Puzzles.
- Investigation through clues, notes, newspapers, books etc.
- Unpredictable gameplay with focus on story and subtle horror.
Thank you for your support!