Based in Canada
December 27 2016
Dateline: Earth, 1999. An unprovoked alien invasion is underway. You, a total badass, don't really appreciate it. You won't stand for it. You're downright outraged. You pack up some essentials--guns, cigars, whiskey--and head out into the night. Little do you know that tonight you will make history. This is: Operation Hardcore.
Adam: When I was a kid I used to dream about making video games. I even tried to make some, but alas, didn’t quite have the right combination of ability and persistence to see them all the way through to completion. Now I’m older, mildly wiser, and just the right amount of naive to pull this off!
Ricardo: Games have been my passion ever since I first laid my hands on the Atari 2600 joystick! By the time I played with my spankin’ new NES, I knew I’d be a gamer for life. I also discovered an artistic vein in myself early on, sketching and painting for as long as I remember. So when these two interests clashed, the end result was obvious: I’d make art for video games!
- 12 levels of fiery, bloody, explosive-y alien-blasting mayhem
- 4 playable badasses
- analog controls for precise 360 degree aiming
- modern sound design and electronic soundtrack by Snug
- intense 2 player local co-op and 4 player local deathmatch
- modern particle/atmospheric and lighting effects
- multiple difficulty settings, upgrade paths and secret areas
- achievements and unlockables for the overachieving, enterprising badasss
Release trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Cosmocat is an independent game developer based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, currently working on a roguelike survival horror game entitled "Undermine".
More information on Cosmocat, our logo & relevant media are available here.