We have reached the next stage on the way to the cherished version 1.0. We’re releasing the OGS Mahjong 0.9, and we’re calling this version our first release candidate. All features that we wanted to see implemented in this game has been done. Of course, we need to fix some bugs, polish the game and add some new features requested by players. But overall, we’re getting to the finish line and soon we’ll be ready to finish the development of this game and move on to the next project.
Changes since 0.8:
- Completely new environment for the playfield.
- Support for shaders in materials of tiles and scene.
- The possibility to select the environment and the tileset separatly.
- Support for kmahjongg-1.1 layout format with non-standard sizes.
- A new, more user-friendly game settings interface.
- Dynamic language switching.
- French localization. Installer for the Windows version.
- The layout editor with support for kmahjongg-1.1 format.
- Three new music tracks in the additional music archive.
- And a lot of bugfixes.