Hi, been a few weeks since I last posted a #screenshotsaturday !
Beside the #TaipeiGameShow, there was a huge update with the whole shopping district made available and updated with pedestrians.
Ran into a lot of expected performance problems, that I dare think is mostly resolved probably. :P
The list of changes since last update :
- You can now skate in the Shopping District! \o/
- HUGE rework on the pedestrian manager for optimization purpose.
- Implemented Saving system.
- Updated the options, now they're saved on hard drive.
- Implemented main menu (functional but ugly. Visual update pending)
- Added a first version of the prologue (same, will be more spectacular later)
- Added a wake up from a sofa animation
- Implemented it based on first mission
- Dialog system code improved
- Reduced Pedestrian polygon count by around 30%
- Added and Animated Drones and props
- Many new props will now move on player touch
- Fixed grinding bug
- General performance optimization
I'll probably keep working on more optimization for all the dynamic props next week, something visually visible for the next #screenshotsaturday could be nice for you guys too.
Have a nice week end!