Our second game, Moonfall, will be released today, 13th April 2017. We have been working on this action RPG for over a year and our plan was to bring an immersive gameplay-driven game that would be fun to play and interesting enough to keep the players playing through the all levels.
Today we can finally announce that Moonfall will be released on 12th April 2017 PDT (13th April 2017 CEST) via Steam on PC – Windows. The game will be also available on Linux and Mac a couple of days later.
Moonfall can be found on Steam here.
• 13 open-ended levels with a non-linear progression
• 3 classes (Vanguard, Elemental Engineer, Shadow)
• unique active and passive abilities for each class
• More than 80 types of items (weapons, armors, etc.)
• More than 60 types of enemies
• numerous amount of main and side quests
• beautiful hand-painted 2D graphics
• high-quality soundtrack
• singleplayer campaign
• multiplayer modes (cooperation coming later)