- Independent developer Keen Software House a. s. has reached one of its many milestones.
- The corporation has received 1,000,000 Euros from private investors and the fund-raising phase of the company is finished.
The team is now able to focus entirely on the development of Miner Wars, the VRAGE engine, and other projects yet to be announced.
Keen Software House is setting up office in Prague, and looking to expand upon the current staff base.
The company is seeking to hire additional programmers, artists and web designers.
For any vagabonds and unemployed out there, if you're seeking a job and won't trash or sell the furniture, please visit - Minerwars.com
Keen Software House's staff is very pleased with the news. The company is now able to provide a more protein rich gruel for emaciated workers, and instances of scurvy and rickets are on the decline.
CEO and founder Marek Rosa is particularly pleased, citing that since fund-raising is no longer a burden to his schedule, he'll have enough time to return to programming and finally finish reading New Moon.
To all you die-hard Miner Wars fans a very warm Thank You! We couldn't have gotten this far without you, so while we're in SUCH a good mood, we would like to share it by introducing a new Medal just for those who have supported us thus far: EVERY REGISTERED MEMBER on the forums will receive the First Adopter Award! This will be a special level of distinction among the future generations of Miner Wars players, and all shall know your awesomeness!
The staff is looking forward to your continued support while Miner Wars 2081 continues to become not just a dream... but a dream come true.
- A reminder to fans, Keen Software House hosts meetings to the public every Saturday afternoon Pacific Standard Time. There will be a commentary followed by a Q&A session. You are free to voice your opinions on the game or fondle any curiosities.
US: Pacific Standard Time - Noon, Saturday
Eastern Time - 3 pm
EU: Prague Time - 9pm, Saturday
More information: Minerwars.com
CEO & Founder
Keen Software House
- Every Saturday, members of the Miner Wars 2081 development hold meetings for live feedback from the community. Details here: Minerwars.com
- Keen Software House is looking for feedback on a new "catchphrase" for the game. Details here:Minerwars.com
- If you have received this newsletter by mistake or just wish to unsubscribe from it please visit your profile page located here - Minerwars.com