Take control of Motogp team and through recruitment of riders and staff, and also through machine development aim to win the riders & teams championship. With 18 real world tracks, realistic gameplay and the ability to watch races from a birds-eye perspective, this is the first true simulation on PC where the player manages a motorcycle GP team. There is a game demo available from the website where you can play a full season to get a flavour of the full game. Race view is not available in the demo, but will be added to the full game. There will also be a game editor so that rider and team names can be changed, as I could not get permission from the owners of the Motogp championship to use actual rider/team names.
Ok, since I released MGP Manager, I have spent the time tweaking and making some small changes. These small changes have resulted in major changes to the game.
Here is a list of additions/changes since the game was released.
1. Screen resolution increased so that more detailed information is now displayed
2. Major changes to layout of menu buttons and style
3. Machine development now has more manager interaction and control
4. Riders will gain experience with current machine & upgrades
5 .The player as manager will now decide which upgrades to fit to the riders machines
6 .Staff personal now viewable on 1 screen, rather than 4 separate screens
7 .More detailed rider information screen
8. More detailed team home screen
9. In race view, riders laptimes, best lap & race fastest lap is now displayed
10. Upgrades to machines brakes,chassis,swing-arm & electronics during the season
11. Sharper graphics due to increased screen resolution
There are also a number of smaller changes that the player won't notice. The changes above now make MGP Manager alot more in depth, as it is now important to check how your riders are progressing with their machines before fitting upgrades. If upgrades are fitted before your rider has fully learnt the current part, his performance overall will not be the maximum, until he is totally familiar with each part.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.