Mebas is an online multiplayer strategy game, where there are no set 'races' but there is an infinite variety of units that players can create via the social/single player mode.
The game is centered around small underwater creates, the Mebas, whom the player must 'farm' and mutate into more complex lifeforms.
Join the open beta for Mebas now, and become part of the growing Meba community!
Free to play now at: Themebas.com
There is also a detailed Facebook version, whith advanced social features, such as Gifting and visiting each other's Labs and even adopting your friends' lifeforms, available from:
Another milestone release, with loads of cool new additions and fixes!
- 2v2 Game play mode. Just choose 2v2 on the create Game dialog
- Multiplayer player skill Ranking system, after each multiplayer match players get their score updated( will be used for a future Match making system, and also as a feedback as of how well you are doing )
- new placable Category for Single and Multi Player: Pathogens, so you can place viruses or Bacteria into your lab (or into your opponent's in Multiplayer, which makes more sense!)
- Live mixing of mutations into Mebas in Multiplayer! You can drop in mutations live while playing against an opponent in a Multiplayer match!
- New Opening screen ( making clearer the multiplayer nature of the game )
- Minimap: every RTS has to have one! ( Leave Game moved under what used to be NETWORK STATS)
- updated the Video & Tutorials to reflect the changes
- Visit Community button (under the Tech options)
- Improved network code, the multiplayer should run a lot smoother and more responsive
- Music does load on Facebook in all cases
- bug of giving players extra items after multiplayer is fixed
- Moving while Paused bug
- misc minor bugs
New features: - 3-4 player Free for All mode! yep just choose 'FFA' from the game modes Bug fixes: - fixed the mouse trembling issue at low FPS in multiplayer...
New version of Mebas is out! with some important fixed and updates
Tutorial and Instructions about how to play the game Mebas!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.