Meba Wars Fast paced browser based MMO-RTS game, where players control massive armies and engage in epic battles! PLAY the open alpha at mebawars.com About: Mebas are small amorphous monsters, that players can multiply and morph into combat units of their own design. Some unique features: - no set 'factions' but players can design their own units ( over 600 units combinations in the alpha ) - you can join & leave games at any time - Browser based, no install required - gorgeous topdown 2D hand drawn graphics - Multiplayer real-time Strategy, with thousands of units The game is in a very late alpha stage (70%+ complete), and already has a pretty fun gameplay so I felt it is time to present it to a larger audience.
- Full resolution game background (used to be 1/4th downsampled for performance reasons )
- High-detail, darker procedurally generated grassland with a cooler hue ( to pop units off the background )
- fixed Rally point bug for Megas that have more than 1 unit producing capabilities ( it used to ignore rally point for the secondary units )
- restricted zoom to be 1.0 and default to 0.8
- unit graphic enhancements(make walls semleass + more detailed turrets ), smoother animations, Temp Soundtrack and more!
This update adds the FFA Deathmatch game mode, the Blue Dot game mechanic (this allows players to extend their life indefinitely) as well as numerous...
Meba Wars can be now found on Twitter, G+, Youtube and gasp... Facebook
This update fixes several Bugs (including where players had unlimited popcap) and introduces some important Game Balance changes such as how the Guardian...
a Bug preventing new registrations has been fixed!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.