Based in Czech Republic
Early Access October 5 2017
$24.99 - Steam
Mashinky is a strategy game about trains. The goal is to create your own transport empire on a procedurally generated map. It’s a unique blend of realistic graphics combined with an isometric construction mode and board game-like rules.
I've spent 8 years working alone on this title while having fulltime job in big game studios (2K Czech / Hangar 13 - Mafia II and Mafia III, Bohemia Interactive - DayZ).
I loved to play all these tycoon games in my childhood and have no similar opportunity in these days. I started at university with procedurally generated landscapes, covered by simulated ecosystems with procedurally generated L-system vegetation. Having working landscape generator / renderer, I experimented with board game rules and simple terrain chunks to achieve combination of old fasion isometric game and fully 3D realistic environment. Extending my diploma thesis, I realise that there is a potential and since then, I worked hard to deliver the best game I could even imagine...
- Tycoon strategy with trains
- Moddable, community supprot
- Proceduraly generated map
- 7 historical eras from steam to maglev
- Combine realistic 3D + construction isometric 2D + Cab view
Mashinky Features trailer YouTube
Mashinky Greenlight trailer YouTube
Isometric gameplay in 3D world YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Game Design nominee" White Nights '17 Prague
- "Inide Prize winner" Game Developer Session '16 Prague
- "Best Gameplay winner" Game Access '17 Brno
- "People's Choice winner" Game Access '17 Brno
- "Best Graphics nominee" Game Access '17 Brno
Indie developer of game Mashinky, Fan of Transport tycoon:)
More information on JanZeleny, our logo & relevant media are available here.