Bad Habit Productions
Based in Oregon, USA
September 28 2018
Get ready to roll. Marble It Up! is the joyful, bouncing, beautiful game you’ve been waiting for. Roll, jump, and master the custom-built marble physics to make your way through 40 breathtaking levels! Experience first-hand the simple joy of rolling while exploring a gloriously psychedelic world filled with unlockable items and secrets. Racing to the goal line is an accomplishment at all levels of play - and with leaderboard replays, ghost races, and rewards to help push you toward the next level, you’ll be a master in no time! Marble It Up! is available now on Nintendo Switch™. Two free map packs, free multiplayer expansion, and so much more are coming soon!
Marble It Up! is a collaboration between true independent studios. Launched by Bad Habit Productions and developed by The Engine Company, Alvios Inc, Arcturus Interactive, and Shapes And Lines, the Marble It Up! team brings a wide breadth of development experience.
Notable past titles led by members of this team include Starsiege Tribes, Tribes II, Marble Blast Gold, Marble Blast Ultra, the Torque Game Engine, Social City, QuiVR, and Disney City Girl, to name a few. It is an intense love for that genre and the simple joy of rolling that has led us to develop Marble It Up! - a new title for the next generation.
- Roll, bounce, and boost your way to the finish line across 40 visually striking maps!
- Runs beautifully in both docked and handheld modes at 60fps
- Unlock majestic marble skins!
- Race against your best times in Ghost Mode!
- Watch replays from the online Leaderboards (and learn from the best!)
- Use exciting power-ups to slow time, launch into the air, and glide your way to glory!
- FEEL the course with HD rumble support.
- Test your skills and smarts in an incredibly varied set of kinetic platforming puzzles!
Marble It Up! Steam Launch Trailer YouTube
Marble It Up! - The Marble Roadmap YouTube
Marble It Up! Launch Trailer - Nintendo Switch YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Marble It Up! is a fantastic game that shows the power of bringing an old medium into the next generation."
- Steven Oz, Game Skinny
- "Sometimes a good game can be even better because of the context you play it in. At home, Marble It Up! on Nintendo Switch is a cool game I like playing. But deep in the trenches of NYCC it’s practically a Game of the Year I need to play."
- Jordan Minor, Geek.com
- "Marble It Up is easy to universally recommend as I can't imagine anyone not enjoying mastering its clever levels."
- A.J. Maciejewski, Video Chums
About Bad Habit Productions
Marble It Up! is a collaboration between true independent studios. Launched by Bad Habit Productions and developed by The Engine Company, Alvios, Arcturus Interactive, and Shapes And Lines
More information on Bad Habit Productions, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Marble It Up! Credits
Technical Director/Lead Programmer
UV Artist/Gameplay Tester/Level Designer
DevOps and UX Director
Lead Level Designer
Tuner/Gameplay Tester/Level Designer