I know it's been a long time since the last update on here, but development continues.
So, here's the news:
There is a new version available (Yeah, I know I'm a bit too late to post this here...)
Manic Digger 2014-02-01
This release adds a lot of new features on top of the last releases.
Most notable is the new AutoCamera Mod that allows native recording of timelapses in the game!
You can view a list of available commands by typing .cam into the chat.
- Fixed Apple transparency
- Changed default model. Added support for hats. Made by cybrminer7
- Fixed door and TNT IDs which caused display issues
- Fixed server console crash on Windows
- Added HTTP server to Manic Digger (allows display of Mod-defined webpages)
- Added .reconnect command. Pressing F6 when disconnected from a server will reconnect you.
- Added Lava screen color when swimming in Lava
- Fixed restart interval for automatic restarts
- Server now sends current gamemode to serverlist (instead of always "Fortress")
- New functions in Mod API. ServerClient Class is now exposed (allowing group changes by mods)
- Fixed stair display in War Mod
- Fixes some gameplay issues in War Mod
- Improved installer (added custom images)
- Modified PlayerList.cs to show rank names and colors
- Fixed crash when displaying unknown block in inventory
- Disabled Fluid.cs for performance reasons
- Added AutoCamera client mod. Try .cam to get a command list
- Fixed water display issue (still minor rendering bug)
- Fixed flying upwards in unloaded chunks
- Fixed HalfStair and Rail display when a solid block is above
- Made "Nice" font the default one
- Changed default resolution to 1280x720
- Fixed some crashes
For a list of more changes, check this page.
Also, check out the Forum. There's a lot of cool Mods to be found there.
This is the place where you can post your ideas and suggestions for the game.
Found a bug? Have an idea for a cool new feature? Post it on the forum, feedback is always welcome.
If you're interested in joining development of Manic Digger, have a look at the GitHub repository.