MagiDuck is a simple platform-game designed to work on 8088/8086 class computers (the very first IBM PC:s) with a CGA-compatible display adapter. Recommended for MS-DOS and oldschool PC enthusiasts.
Alpha 2 release for testing. Should fix most video problems of the previous version. Various new features and content.
- Support for MCGA, Tandy and PCJR-graphics. (Most likely won't work.)
- Special handling for non-wrapping 32k video buffers.
- Save/Load game system.
- Improved scoring.
- New levels.
- Push buttons, doors, growing pathways.
- Some enemy behavior tweaks.
- More reliable spawner system.
- Cleaned up redundant/stupid use of stack from assembly routines.
- Keyboard state save (caps, num, scroll) should work now.
- Shoot / Jump keys changed to Z / X.
- Cheat keys: (Q = full health, E = complete all levels)