• Register

A physics-based puzzle platformer about a girl named June as she climbs a tower filled with perplexing puzzles. Push your abilities of reasoning and logic to the limit as you mix-and-match a variety of unique tools to overcome a series of increasingly intricate challenges.

Forum Thread
how do you pass level 3-4 " Two Great Tastes" (Games : LogiGun : Forum : Support : how do you pass level 3-4 " Two Great Tastes") Locked
Thread Options
Aug 5 2013 Anchor

my problem is first part, first part where there are two guns. i couldnt pass there , i didnt see rest of level : ) so i make platform with one gun and as soon as i take other gun, platforms are lost, so i have no idea how to climb. so, what is solution, i wonder really. thanks

Aug 6 2013 Anchor

Pick up both of the guns. Use the Q key to switch between them.

Aug 7 2013 Anchor

thanks, i figured later and now i am in 6-4. i actually dont know what i did so i couldnt take both guns, but anyway, i like your game, puzzles are good and i really like subtle humour, i always smile. good luck in your next projects

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.