Take control of a World War II air fighter and fight your way through enemy lines in this action-packed shoot-em-up! Liberty Wings puts you in the role of an air officer from the US Navy during World War II, with the mission to hunt and take down all elements of the Nazi Atom Bomb Project. Fly over the Arctic Circle, the Pacific Islands, Nazi-controlled Germany and much more.
- Action-packed shoot'em up gameplay
- 3 different gameplay, integrated into one action package (Shoot & Up mode, Air Strike mode, Bombing mode)
- Classic portrait shooter and virtual analog joystick controllable, landscape oriented bombing and sideview levels.
- Travel and fight through 12 scenes in 4 different locations throughout the world
- Campaign and Free mode
- End-level bosses
- 2 control modes in the portrait levels (tilt or finger)
- High-quality and cutting edge art content
- OpenFeint integration
- Recommended to fans of iFighter, iBomber, and other great war shoot-em-up games.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.