Here some of its unique features still in development:
-Realistic depiction of Karate techniques.
-No super-power, no ridiculous combos, no high jumps, etc.
-The blows effect are brutally represented!
-Possibility to get injured during the match.
-Training hard, improve your characteristics and abilities.
-Different types of fighting rules, from No face punch rules, to No-rules.
-Special Event and Exhibitions.
-Become a Karate Master and open your own school.
thanks for all your feedback, the New Update 1.1.1 is ready!
Update 1.1.1 – Patch Notes
- Key bindings: we have added a new set of key bindings for keyboard controls.
- Keyboard key rollover issue solved. Please go to Key config.
- Key config, we have added two new buttons, they are used to simultaneously press punches (left, right) and kicks (left, right).
- Compatibility with "uncommon" gamepads, is now highly implemented.
- Tameshiwari(baseball), instruction text changed.
- MOKUSO (Status): Fixed a visualization error, when reached level 10, sometimes it was displayed as 0.
- Some other minor glitches fixed.
We’ll continue to listen the community and give you the best experience with Karate Master 2!
OSU Guys, thanks for all your feedback, we worked to solve the main issues you’re still facing and the Update 1.1.0 is ready!
Hey everyone, today is the big day! ...The long wait is over!
So we are ready for the great new! Karate Master 2 Knock Down Blow, official release date, will be...
We are pleased to announce officially that the first DLC release for Karate Master 2 will be "the Kumite".
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.