Ivan Fukkoff is a roguelike platformer. In this game you will cut your way through large amount of levels, upgrade your character through a simple role system, unlock and buy new weapons and hats! You also will contact with NPC's and earn medals. Game is roguelike, so every game session will be unique. Each time you'll be roaming on different maps, fight different monsters and bosses, meet different NPC's and so on.
- 25+ different maps full of loot and danger;
- 15 types of completely different monsters;
- 6 evil bosses to test your skills;
- 5 unique NPC's;
- 15 different weapons;
- 15 cool hats;
- 20 medals to unlock;
- 2 game modes (Normal and Hardcore);
- simple role-system;
- English and Russian languages;
- stylish retro pixel-art graphics;
- great chiptune soundtrack by Oskar Hanberg (www.ozzed.net).
1.2 - 13/07/13
- final boss save bug fixed;
- disappearing lifts bug fixed;
- fixed falling performance while using Beam Cannon;
- shots from Beam Cannon inflict damage to bosses now;
- stucking boomerangs bug fixed;
- increased damage of Flamethrower and Beam Cannon;
- decreased prices for favors of some NPC;
- changed some prices in the shop.
1.1 - 05/07/13
- minor AI fixes;
- corrected player-flashing effect;
- fixed abbility to talk to NPC while using an elevator;
- improved Bouncing Gun;
- changed some prices in the shop;
- changed reward for "Triple Penetration" medal;
- bunch of minor (not only) spelling fixes;
- added 3 new guns (Revolver, Spread Laser, Beam Cannon);
- added 3 new hats (Santa's Hat, Fez, BDSM Mask);
- added 1 new NPC (Gun Merchant);
- added 5 new maps.
1.0 - 20/06/13
Hi guys! Due to stupid complaints about this game former title's explicity (it was Ivan Fuckoff if you don't remember) I was forced to changed it to Ivan Fukkoff. I just grew tired of all this so that's why I made up this decision. Not a big difference for me, but I hope bots and moderators on various sites including GameJolt will finally leave me alone :D
Hi everyone! There is a full walkthrough on YouTube made by videoblogger mad mЁd. Walkthrough is in Russian and divided into 3 parts. So if you think...
Russian blogger Mad Myod made cool let's play video of Ivan Fukkoff. It's the first part of his walkthrough. Enjoy!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Invasion of alien brain parasites has begun, portal to hell was opened by the Doomsday cultists and another dark forces rampage through the New Sodom...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.