The newest set of patches have been approved by Desura! Demo Version 1.63 and Release Build 1.02 are now available! This also contains some video driver compatability updates, so if you had problems running the game before please give it another try! For a full list of changes, please check out the full article!
New in this version (since 1.6/1.0):
- Added Wide Full Screen support.
- New Casting Icon! A small display will show for players that are casting a spell. You can see how many turns they have left, and putting the cursor over the box will give more detailed information about the target and spell in progress.
- Wide Screen modes now load and initialize properly.
- The mechanics of the second fight in the 8th raid were not working properly. (Full game specific)
- Gave new primary tanks a slight bonus to threat when they are first switched in, to make switching during combat a bit more effective.
- Fix an issue where Raid Rows were not sticking properly when assigned after the first fight.
- Fixed a minor issue with the up and down arrow keys when reassigning tanks in combat.
- Fixed a display issue when raising or decreasing a targets priority the button would lose the selected highlighting.
- Some video cards were causing the game to try to load in direct 3D mode, which has been deprecated in the game engine. Added changes to force OpenGL mode that should correct this problem.
- Made a lot of changes to try to address the seemingly random crash on some combat menus. I pulled in some updates to the core engine, added additional checks, and made some timing changes. I haven't been able to reproduce the issue on my PC, so I can't say that it is fixed 100%. It could be hardware or driver specific. If anyone encounters this issue on the new builds, please let us know!