Hinterland is a fast paced party RPG combat game with strategic town building. In Hinterland you build a village in a fantasy kingdom, attract followers to live and work there and also to join you on adventures of exploration and conquest.
The 1.0.1229.1711 patch for Hinterland. This is for Direct2Drive downloaded versions of the game.
Changes in this patch:
1) Game supports Widescreen without stretching interface elements.
2) Scarecrows & exploding pumpkins are only in play when using a Fallen
Hero Character, or a Trickster.
3) Rare stat modifying items, like Wolf's Blood, added to MOB drop.
4) Misc. rare crash in inventory fixed.
5) For Windows Vista users having technical problems, they can now run
the game with the command '-resetPrefs' which should help force a
DirectX install to fix missing DxDll's.