Found out something new :D
Hello everyone, I am Ian, aka the Founder of HighSchool Madness and today, I discovered something new. Something that can make my career as a game programmer go up to the next level, and that's keeping my motivation. Now, half of the time, I lose my motivation and never get my motivation back because im either thinking too much of what I have to do or see a game that one of my friends wants to play and i just go all like. I DONT WANN PROGRAM D:
Today, I decided to make a daily schedule because almost all of my plans that I ever make, gets overwritten. So for now on, i'll be coding at midnight through 3 am :DD Horrah
What did I update in my game?
- Scrolling maps so your player can enjoy the open-world :D
- Making each table a chunk of the map (Tables are similar to Arrays)
- Made a prototype garage place :3
What would I expect in the next update?
- Another table that will detect collisions (Helps the AI)
- More chunks of the map (The road that will lead to the school as well)
- Re-making the school from the inside D:
- Hopefully A working AI that can walk around players/objects :3
Thanks for reading, see you next week, (hopefully ;~;)