Update - 11/26/18:
Another update has arrived for Hectic! Though this one in particular mainly contains many changes and fixes for the preparation of the next upcoming content update. Let's show off the most notable features.
Control binding is now available!
As you can see, you can select a specific control and choose which key should be binded with that said control. More keys/options will be added within the future.
The game has had some BIG model/texture changes
While it may not be too noticable, these changes have greatly increased the performance throughout many areas.
Let's list off ALL of the update notes:
- Added the option to bind controls! (Once you select a specific control, a keyboard/mouse layout will show all of the available binds you can apply)
- Added texture overhauls throughout the game (This includes textures and models)
- Added multiple sections in the pause menu (general settings, performance settings and controls are in separate sections)
- Changed the player's movement speed (It is now faster and more responsive)
- Changed the numbered options in the menu (They now have pre-made numbers so you can easily navigate through each option)
- Changed material sections (They have been rearranged and are easier to understand)
- Changed model counts within every level (This should increase overall performance)
- Changed the damage for the Super Rocket (It should now be the strongest weapon in the game)
- Fixed ALL of Onslaught maps not giving the player a weapon when starting the first objective (Sincere apologies!)
- Fixed Onslaught bug that wouldn't reward the player after completing a major challenge
- Fixed the player's attack value from dropping significantly when with low HP
- Fixed the 'quit to menu' option not taking the player back to the main menu