• Register

A rogue like dungeon crawler that reads and posts tweets on Twitter in order to create and play dungeons collaboratively! Tweets are made using our own encoding method so that each tweet represents a new room inside a dungeon. Lots of these tweets then come together to make a dungeon that is expansive and labyrinthine! Anyone can tweet to any dungeon and add rooms to it - the creative possibilities are potentially endless!

Forum Thread
Fatal Error during "3 hard 4 you" dungeon. (Games : Hashtag Dungeon : Forum : Bug Reports : Fatal Error during "3 hard 4 you" dungeon.) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 20 2014 Anchor

A short one, as I'm afraid I don't know the cause yet.

I've just installed the latest version, had a go on the "3hard5you" dungeon, and fought my way up a few rooms. I'd just beaten the room with the purple diamond enemy in it and entered the next one; from what I see on screen. it looks like the last room of the dungeon? An enemy began to spawn in at the top centre of the room, but the game crashed before they actually appeared on screen, with just the purple smoke displayed. The following "Code Error" message appeared:

###
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event2
for object obj_Col_Parent:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Get -1.Speed(100118, -2147483648)
at gml_Object_obj_Col_Parent_Step_2
###

I've retried the dungeon several times with slight variations (going directly there without exploring first, choosing the other playable character) and the game crashes at the same point each time, with the exact same error message.

Following on, I've found the same error in one of the rooms close to the end of the Leviathan dungeon; the first enemy that spawn, one of the weird masks, spawns fine, but the next enemy causes a crash with the exact same error message as above.

Edited by: aawood

Nov 18 2014 Anchor

Sorry for the delayed reply the Issue has been fixed. It would seem I fixed it and then forgot to every reply to let you know :P

Thanks for bringing up the issue though could not of fixed it without you.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.