Whew, it's finally out. The coveted Cubetron set! To everyone who has pre-ordered, you can now go into your class editor and choose the cubetron skin*. It is green in deathmatch and blue/red in team deathmatch. You know what you should do with that awesome new Cubetron skin? Build a cubetron style level for it to battle on! You can finally make your own level in the style of our Cubetron City/Central levels in Guncraft.
That's not the only benefit of 0.24 though. Check out this list of changes!
0.24 Beta 8 - Making it stable before we break it again!* two new community maps - Frigid (Erk) and Paradise (LTAcosta)
* Added the PAX recreation maps that were previously only playable at our PAX Prime 2012 booth.
* fixed crashes when people add prefabs to guncraft folder...
* Fixed scores not working in multiple games
* Fixed Master server crashes and enabled longer lists of games. Also now auto restarts after a crash
* Fixed hosts reappearing in Master Server list after a crash/restart
* Fixed hosting so you can host >1 game behind a router (though not on 1 machine)
* Join in progress during Lava surivial now explained better
* Added code to detect the 10 or so GPUs that we know need driver upgrades
* Lots and lots of minor fixes and crashes
So jump on today, play some rounds with us devs and your fellow Craftys, and block and load!
*The assault rifle skin is still not implemented, but will be in the future. It takes some special coding, which we don't have time to prioritize right now.