Demo v0.2 is now released on IndieDB. This version features full support for multiplayer on gamepad for up to 4 players. Also playable single player, but unfortunately keyboard/mouse is not currently compatible.
Guild of the Small takes place in the home of a researching wizard. A spell gone awry leads to your miniaturization, and even traps his test subjects in his novels. It’s up to you and your friends to traverse these worlds, release those who have been captured, and enlist their help to return to normal.
This is the second major demo release for Guild of the Small.
- Co-op couch multiplayer for 1 - 4 players simultaneously on gamepads.
- Items to collect and customize your characters.
- Three levels to explore and an overworld.
- Six skill trees unlocked to test out.
- Two different enemies in every level.
- Collect coins and Elemental Materials as you traverse the worlds.
- Mouse/Keyboard play is not currently supported in this demo.
- Climbing vines have issues sometimes. Animation issues as well.
- Some screen resolutions are not optimised and may have elements cut off or sub-optimal screen placements.
- Cast bar does not show individually for players yet.
- Animations may be incorrect, or not shown while casting
- Some skill trees have skills removed for now
- Mana Bar is unused currently
- Some skills may not work properly
- Some skills may not have a visual effect yet.
- Some enemies are missing animations and sound effects
- Items are currently cosmetic and provide no benefit.
- Level End
- Each level currently has the same NPC with same dialog. NPC also will not appear in overworld.
- Occasional camera issues.
- Some gameplay balance has been worked on, however some enemies may not scale appropriately and seem to easy/hard. Some skill cooldowns/damage are not properly balanced.
- Character customization
- Choose Skill Trees
- Achievement System
- Gain new skill trees through your playstyle, and new items as well.
- New Characters
- Each new level is a chance to save someone who can help you on your quest. Magic users, alchemists, tailors; you could use all the help you can get.
- New Worlds
You're welcome to send a direct message, comment on here or the game page, or even take our anonymous survey for Demo v0.2