This game is a turn-based strategy game titled "Golden Age: Nusantara" and the theme is Majapahit era. This game tells about the events after the collapse of Singhasari Empire which resulted in the banishment of Raden Wijaya to Trowulan area, then later he establish a new settlement there which will become Majapahit Empire. in this game player will be tasked to assist Raden Wijaya and all the next Kings and Queens in establishing and organizing the administration in the capital city of Majapahit so that Majapahit can stand as an empire that can unite and bring glory to the archipelago of Indonesia.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Prototype Studios on
We are currently finding people capable of designing the UI for our upcoming game, Earth3012.
Earth3012 is an action/adventure game developed by Malaysian based studio,Prototype Studios. Our team currently consist of around 10 people and is based around the concepts of an international team. You'll be able to work remotely from anywhere and you'll be working in a voluntary position temporarily.
We accept anyone with atleast a few months of experience in any of the requirements below.
You must be able to:-
- Work with either Unity UI (uGUI) and/or Unreal Motion Graphics/Slate
- Capable of using image editing programs (This is a must)
- Design either both or one type of inteface (HUD or Menu)
Your job scope is to:-
- Design and build an interface in-par with our concepts.
- Building a functional UI isn't necessary but would be a plus
Your basic requirements are:-
- Fluent in English
- Capable to work with an international team
- Knows what Skype is or any equivalent of it
- Can work within a deadline
If you're interested, please contact us through one of the following:-