• Register

Gnomoria is a sandbox village management game where you help lead a small group of gnomes, who have set out on their own, to thrive into a bustling kingdom! Anything you see can be broken down and rebuilt elsewhere. Craft items, build structures, set traps and dig deep underground in search of precious resources to help your gnomes survive the harsh lands. Build your kingdom and stockpile wealth to attract wandering gnomads to your cause, but be wary of also attracting enemies!

Forum Thread
Slow Down issues in Windows 7 (Games : Gnomoria : Forum : Support : Slow Down issues in Windows 7) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 11 2012 Anchor

Has anyone else encountered any slow down issues? I noticed when I tried to dig a hole; all of a sudden the game slowed down so much I couldn't play anymore. I noticed this happened when I was trying to create some stairs going down. I'm running a quad core Win7 machine with 6 GB RAM.

Sep 26 2012 Anchor

nope w7 64

Nov 4 2012 Anchor

Yep W7 64.

I'm in 1st day of fall year 1 and my FPS has dropped from a steady 60 to a steady 5fps making the game nearly impossible to play. map size is standard. 32 Gnomes

My laptop spec is...
Intel Core i7-2760QM quad core 2.4 GHz
8Gb Ram
Nvidia Geforce GTX 580M (2GB)

The problem seems to have been getting worse after each season. didn't notice the drop so much in Summer but as soon as Fall arrived the clinet is running at a crawl. any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Inspyrd

EDIT: Seems my slow down was to do with gnomads arriving that couldn't get to my base and being idle. there's some bug the results in a massive slow down if too many gnomes are Idle. when I build a ramp for the gnomads to get into my base the fps sorted itself out.

Edited by: Inspyrd

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.