Hello and welcome, here are some fresh news about MMORPG under development, 'Gloria Victis'.
We have completed many important features and improvements, which are not likely to be seen by the players directly, but are absolutely crucial for a game production to run smoothly.
In this category we are proud to achieve the following:
- Dialogue editors - it will help tremendously with quest creation process,
- Data base structure and editor, storing all the game data including player characters data,
- Path systems for Non Player Characters,
- Systems for NPC placing and clothing directly on the map,
- Advanced animation mixers, which will tremendously improve the animations placing and optimization, and allow us to streamline the production for high quality animations for all characters.
- New team members have joined the team recently so we introduced new procedures and workflow to optimize our work output,
- We received an official blessing from Unity Technologies, the creators of a Unity 3D engine utilized by Gloria Victis.
New features which we will be soon available for a preview:
- Engine optimization - we aim the game to run smoothly on a typical PC (ie: dual core processor, 2GB of RAM, low-end NVidia or ATI graphics card), while higher detail settings will utilize the advanced shaders and processing power of the most recent graphics cards,
- The in-game world is coherent, we are still working on shadows and post processing, so we expect more breakthroughs in the graphic quality soon,
- A female animated character model and its equipment,
- New equipment pieces, mainly clothing.