Based in United Kingdom
October 22 2017
$4.99 - Steam
What happens in a game where most of it is hidden?
Glo is an experience where the majority of the world is hidden. Using blind faith, glowing projectiles and memory use your skill to escape each room. Provoked by writing on the wall the story unravels as the mystery of the environment is revealed.
Tormented by the unknown environment and messages on the wall that give the feeling of being watched, Glo finds himself in a strange world where everything is covered in darkness. Using whatever light he can find and blind faith, Glo must try to find his way through the darkness to unravel the mystery and escape this nightmare.
One of my favourite aspects in a computer game is being surprised and not knowing exactly what is going to happen or coming next. I love a slow reveal in a story and Glo is my mechanic realisation of that. Glo has been a labour of love for the past three months as I build a mysterious interactive digital world whilst simultaneously building a career of pure passion.
- 100 challenging levels.
- 4 epic boss fights.
- Precise controls.
- Speedrun mode.
- A world shadowed in darkness full of secrets.
- Pure abstract visuals designed to stretch the boundaries of imagination.
- Atmospheric soundtrack blended with the environment and story to build a world of emotion.
- Glo is a one of a kind experience that takes you on an emotional story of curiosity, wonder and fear. Glo combines the environment and story as one allowing you to reveal everything from nothing.
- In a world where nothing is known, everything is a surprise.
Glo Release Trailer YouTube
Glo Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "It's very much like Thomas Was Alone meets Super Meat Boy."
- ETNeeko, YouTube
- "If someone said Cuphead is the new Dark Souls he was wrong. This is the new Dark Souls."
- Diverticz, YouTube
Chronik_Spartan allows for the contents of Glo to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Glo is legally & explicitly allowed by Chronik_Spartan. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.indiedb.com/games/glo1/presskit.
Chronik Spartan is my indie developer alias and business name. I am Stavros Pilatis and I have been solo developing indie games since 2017 and have successfully released GLO onto Steam and itch.io. I am currently working on my next two projects Gym Empire and Project ZATO.
More information on Chronik_Spartan, our logo & relevant media are available here.