For the latest news, LIKE the game on the Gettysburg: Armored Warfare Facebook.com page!
* 64 players per server.
* 4 maps (9 km x 9 km in size).
* Over 1,000 controllable units- on the battlefield at once.
* Play as Union or Confederate.
* 14 unit types (infantry, cavalry, tanks, ships, zeppelins and more).
* Persistent Point/XP system and Statistics Tracking.
* Steam Achievements.
* Army Builder with Steam Cloud support for saving your armies.
* Multiple gameplay modes including Army Skirmish, and Deathmatch.
* Integrated World Editor for creating your own battlefields.
The entire game is essentially created by one person, Danny Green. He programmed the entire game and engine from scratch. Danny works with a talanted team of artists and art studios around the world and contracts them to create specific assets for the project. The game is being released by a great publisher, Paradox Interactive!
Coming to Steam in Q1 2012!
Thanks for voting and helping Gettysburg: Armored Warfare on it's quest to become the 2023 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare is an online Real Time Strategy / Third Person Shooter hybrid putting players in the middle of an alternate version of the American Civil War. The game feature persistent army progression allowing players to customize their army according to their taste and playing style.
Large scale battles, customizable armies, unique gameplay set in against a familiar yet futuristic backdrop are the key elements in this re-creation of the American Civil War.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.