• Register

Gentrieve 2 is a "Metroid"-style 3D action game featuring completely random & customizable worlds. The year is 3080. Mass Generators are creating everything, everywhere. However, thieves often steal Mass Generators in hopes of creating robot armies & fortresses. Thieves are terrible programmers, though, and their creations become uncontrollably hostile & fortresses wildly convoluted. It is your job to clear out these fortresses & return the faulty Mass Generators. Be warned, when the Mass Generator is taken offline, the fortress will soon implode!

Forum Thread
v0.82a Released! (Games : Gentrieve 2 : Forum : Annoucements : v0.82a Released!) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 8 2012 Anchor

Hey all,

Gentrieve 2 is getting ready for its first contest! v0.82 is now available. I’ve added some statistics that will be required to be in video entries (contains stuff I will use for verification like the version number). I’ve also fixed a few nagging bugs, like bosses getting stuck in walls.

I hope to have the first Gentrieve 2 contest next week. Check out the contest on the homepage (http://gentrieve.wordpress.com/). The first prizes will be modest, but as things pick up, so will the prizes! :)

- Phr00t

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.