• Register

Gentrieve 2 is a "Metroid"-style 3D action game featuring completely random & customizable worlds. The year is 3080. Mass Generators are creating everything, everywhere. However, thieves often steal Mass Generators in hopes of creating robot armies & fortresses. Thieves are terrible programmers, though, and their creations become uncontrollably hostile & fortresses wildly convoluted. It is your job to clear out these fortresses & return the faulty Mass Generators. Be warned, when the Mass Generator is taken offline, the fortress will soon implode!

Forum Thread
v0.75a Released! (Games : Gentrieve 2 : Forum : Annoucements : v0.75a Released!) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 5 2012 Anchor

Hey all,

I was recording new trailer material when I noticed a few nasty bugs which needed to be fixed ASAP. So, I fixed them. :)

v0.75a is now available, and you can see the fixes on the “Version History” tab on the homepage (Gentrieve.wordpress.com). You WILL need to start a new game to have all the new fixes be active (since there were problems in room generation & saving).

Thanks!
- Phr00t

Edited by: Phr00t

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.