There were quite some changes and improvements since the last news update on IndieDB. Be sure to visit the homepage or relog into the game to see all the changes.
Posted by Gonzo_Rammy on
Here are some of the more prominent news and changes from the last months (in a very compressed form):
- Ranged combat for NPCs – The Swamp Troll now throws stones, there are Goblin Archers and Fierce Wasps fire poisonous stingers!
- Improved graphics and effects! Eliminated graphic errors on ATI/AMD adapters and improved FPS substantially, especially on slower setups.
- Some quick help via F1.
- New mechanism for getting resources: lootables.
- Tool items (Pickaxe, Hatchet; made from different materials), that give speed bonuses when looting resources or allow it in the first place.
- Item re-buy at NPCs.
- The Challenge System! Much like achievements, but with actual in-game benefits like unique character titles and a global scoreboard.
- Tutorial quests that give experience and other rewards. Be sure to talk to NPCs with exclamation points over their heads!
- One player actually made a small tutorial world!
- New premium features like a bigger inventory with safe slots, fast-travel teleporters, special challenges and more!
- Lots of bugfixes and changes to make gameplay more balanced and smooth.
If you like this game a lot, please consider upgrading your account to premium. This will boost the development and will give you more features at a faster pace.