I am back again with some news. I tried to fix some issues, and yes there are still many of them...I am not gonna deny that. But anyways, I have fixed the jerrycan bug. And also the sounds settings are now saved to INI file. All the settings will be saved and read from one file. One of the news is that I have added the mouse and controls settings. You can find now new plants and flowerpots in the plants inventory. I am also working on random spawning of objects which can damage your mower if you do not notice them. The objects will occur randomly and always on the different places. So it is quite handy to check your garden before you start working. The difficulty is set higher this way.
That's all for now..I am signing out..
-new plants and flowerpots -jerrycan bug fixed -video, controls and graphics settings
Posted by MartinBelaGames on