Galaxy squad is turn-based tactical game, in which you are leading a squad of escaped criminals through randomly generated galaxy with different events.
The game combines node-based exploration with random events, similar to games like FTL or Renowned Explorers, with hardcore tactical battles, inspired by XCOM series. All your characters are randomly generated, and you can evolve them however you want, creating ultimate crew.
Hello everyone! I am very happy to announce my new project, Galaxy squad!
I've been working on it for quite a lot of time, and I'm ready to finally reveal it.
Galaxy squad is turn-based tactical game, kinda like mix between XCOM and FTL! You are leading a group of characters across randomly generated galaxy, encounter different story events and fight in hardcore tactical battles.
Check out the announcement trailer:
1) No class system. You can upgrade and evolve your charatcer however you want.
2) Huge galaxy to explore, filled with story events, stations, planets, quests and enemies
3) Dynamic story campaign system, that involves your characters, have branching storylines and choices.
4) Hardcore turn-based battles, inspired by XCOM series.
5) Great replayability, with random generation of everything in the game.
And check out steam store page for more info:
Add the game to your wishlists if you are interested!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.