Galaxy in Turmoil's conceptual demo is a FREE multiplayer combined-arms game set in a brand-new universe, created by a team of volunteers with a single vision: Create a franchise that is community-focused, without the need for Pay-to-Win or Gambling. It’s all about endless arms races, corporate espionage, and, most of all, blasting up on the enemy faction and taking their stuff. In its final incarnation, the game will feature up to 64-player battles across a range of planets, space stations, and remote outposts, covering an assortment of team-v-team combat situations.
Galaxy in Turmoil features flexible scenarios where you, the player, decide how best to complete your mission. Need to take down a shield generator to advance your team’s objective? Sneak in on foot and plant some remote explosives or hop in a starfighter and carry out bombing runs. If you’re so inclined, you can even grab a tank and storm right into the enemy base. Want to disable that pesky capital ship that’s scraping the upper atmosphere? Strap into a pilot seat and soar up through the clouds. The choice is yours!
We’re super pumped to finally welcome you to the Galaxy in Turmoil Conceptual Demo! We’ve come this far on pizza, energy drinks and volunteer efforts. Now imagine how much further we could go if we could afford to work on the game full-time, and even hire some new team members!
The demo is now available for download on Steam. Likewise, our Kickstarter campaign is now officially live! This campaign provides a full development roadmap, spanning years of development and content. If you enjoy the demo, we’d love for you to back us on Kickstarter. With YOUR help, we can create a franchise that is free of gambling and pay-to-win. A true, community focused franchise.
You can download the demo today at Store.steampowered.com
With that being said, there are a few items you should know about:
Our Kickstarter is now LIVE! Check it out and consider backing us!
• Don't forget to share the demo and Kickstarter with your family and friends! Also be sure to blast it on social media and share it with your favorite YouTuber's!
• In order to play the Galaxy in Turmoil Conceptual Demo, you will need both a Steam account and a Frontwire Studios account. Frontwire accounts can be created for free at Auth.frontwirestudios.com
• There are a few known issues with the current version, they can be found at Galaxyinturmoil.com
• Our Community Forums are now live. Feel free to hop on and chat with us at Community.galaxyinturmoil.com
• If you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to open a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – our team is standing by to help out in any way possible
From everyone here at the Frontwire team, we hope you enjoy a glimpse into our idea for Galaxy in Turmoil! We couldn’t have made it this far without your continued support and good vibes!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.