Futuridium EP is done!
Release on: june 20 2013 - PC/Mac.
Ok guys, after some months the game is finally FINISHED!
It's really exciting since this is the first release from out indie studio MixedBag: we are also working on forma.8 but since Futuridium was a smaller project we've decided to finish and release it first.
The game started as a small game for the gameprog.it Unity3d contest in december, then we decided to polish it a bit and release it as a free game. And well, we started adding new stuff, polishing, adding more levels, polishing a bit more, change some core gameplay mechanics and... here we are now, the game is a LOT bigger than we anticipated.
Just a quick recap:
- 13 levels
- 13 original music tracks, for a 50 minutes original soundtrack. You can skip them in games like a jukebox.
- A new energy based gameplay mechanic
- 4 different gameplay speed, unlockable finishing the game. The game can get crazy fast...
- 4 different graphic skins
- a total graphic makeover, with revised colours, new models, more particles and special effects
- online leaderboards (with full GameCenter and achievement support on Mac OSX)
- totally revised difficulty curve, the game is still super hard but more enjoyable
- a credit system: destroy cubes to get in game credits to continue and other goodies
- some cool easter eggs...
The game will be FREE, and will be out on june 20 for PC/Mac.
Here is the new trailer:
and some new screenshots!
We'll have more news in the upcoming days 'till the release of the game.