Field of arms is first/third person multiplayer action game set in the 18th century, aiming for historical accuracy by recreating battles that occurred during this period of time. Players will have to work as a team in order to either defend or attack forts during tense battles and sieges.
– Play as different countries in varied scenarios around the world
– Battle with ranged and melee combat
– Choose between 8 different classes each one with unique gameplay elements: Fusilier, Artilleryman, Sapper, Musicians, Captain, Ensign , Ship of the line
– Build small and improvised fortifications that change the flow of the battle and give your team tactical advantage
– Deploy Cannons or mortars and rain hell on your opponents
– Be a leader and issue orders to your teammates and lead them to victory
– Explore big maps with multiple objectives and plenty of opportunities for tactics and approaches
– Built on Unreal Engine 4
Take a look at a snippet of what the game has to offer, we hope you enjoy it!
One of the most important roles in FoA for players who want to try their hand at leading their team to victory.
Another role in FoA that can change the course of the battle!
Support the troops on the ground and engage other ships in Naval Combat!
Two musician classes bring the atmosphere of battle to life.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Hi. How can this game be downloaded?
how do i get it
when will you release the game
This looks glorious man,I See alot of potential here.I'm glad that i've been roaming the site for a little bit today.Looking good man!
Such a great game so far. I'm waiting for the release with all the features.
Will the user be able to walk on the ship? Or will only control it?
Keep with the great work! Thumbs up! :)
So, I see some similarity's to Napoleonic Wars (A DLC for Mount & Blade: Warband). I'm not knocking you, I want to see this game grow. I warn you however, don't make the game seem too similar. Keep up the work, I will buy if you add some unique things to it.
Wow looks amazing!! Definitely cant wait to play this!
This looks really good! Can't wait to lay my hands on this
Thank you very much! be sure to check back as we will be looking for testers really soon, cheers!