Field of arms is first/third person multiplayer action game set in the 18th century, aiming for historical accuracy by recreating battles that occurred during this period of time. Players will have to work as a team in order to either defend or attack forts during tense battles and sieges.
– Play as different countries in varied scenarios around the world
– Battle with ranged and melee combat
– Choose between 8 different classes each one with unique gameplay elements: Fusilier, Artilleryman, Sapper, Musicians, Captain, Ensign , Ship of the line
– Build small and improvised fortifications that change the flow of the battle and give your team tactical advantage
– Deploy Cannons or mortars and rain hell on your opponents
– Be a leader and issue orders to your teammates and lead them to victory
– Explore big maps with multiple objectives and plenty of opportunities for tactics and approaches
– Built on Unreal Engine 4
Thanks for voting and helping Field Of Arms:18th Century Warfare on it's quest to become the 2021 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
Take a look at a snippet of what the game has to offer, we hope you enjoy it!
One of the most important roles in FoA for players who want to try their hand at leading their team to victory.
Another role in FoA that can change the course of the battle!
Support the troops on the ground and engage other ships in Naval Combat!
Two musician classes bring the atmosphere of battle to life.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.