ExoTanks is a fast-paced Shooter based on tank battles of the future.
Mars, 2090. Two factions, the Confederation and the Syndicate, are fighting for power over the red planet and its resources.
You’ll have to master combat vehicles. Each tank has unique abilities, including an ultimate one.
The appearance of each tank is exclusive. Сreate an individual appearance with camouflage and stickers of different rarity!
Each combat vehicle has individual characteristics, as well as its own type of chassis and weapons, which makes the movement and firing mechanics different for each tank.
This is a game, which means that you’ll have to upgrade your tank during battle! Gaining experience and increasing your tank’s rank, you can choose various combinations of equipment in each battle. The team’s success depends on the interaction of the tanks of three different classes: Defender, Assault, and Engineer. The tank class determines not only the tank’s role in battle but also the nature of its abilities, as well as the pros and cons of its characteristics.
ExoTanks is a peculiar combination of tank shooter and MOBA game. The spirit of rivalry, cooperating with brothers in arms, and epic tank battles on the vast areas of Mars in the Sci-Fi world — that’s what makes a real dynamic shooter.
Repetitive and continuous shooting from ambush does not bring joy anymore? Then stop hiding in the bushes! Сhoose a tank suitable for you and go full throttle.
It’s time to bring real Armageddon to the battlefield of the future!
Thanks for voting and helping ExoTanks on it's quest to become the 2020 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
We propose to break into the December battlefields on the new 5R-270 Blade Tank:
- The Second tank on a flying platform!
- Blade deals monstrous damage due to its own strength
- “The secret is that Blade can repair himself almost instantly!
- The most famous Syndicate's engineer under the callsign "Octopugator" has assembled this Exotank in one of the Martian laboratories. Most likely, "Blade" was developed based on "5R-256 Tesla", but with completely different equipment. The tank's weapons and repair systems are based on mysterious Martian technology that no Confederation's engineer can replicate. The "Blade" system is based on the charged dust of the "Ares" crystal, it activates the "Live Metal" of the hull and allows the Exotank to restore the most serious damage almost instantly. The Exotank appeared quite recently, and every appearance on the battlefield is an unpleasant surprise for the Confederation fighters.
Can't you surprise you with a new Tank? Then it's time to get acquainted with the new "Mortal Kombat" mode. To get into the mode, you just need to start the game.
- In this mode you will have a limited number of revivals
- If you destroy all the opponents, you won
- - If you captured the enemy base, you won –
- "Amplifiers" appear on the map – the tools that can protect your Exotank for a long time
- There are "Repair Zones" on the map - you can quickly repair your Exotank.
It is much more interesting to play with friends in a team, because it is incredibly difficult to defeat a close-knit team. It is possible to spend the New Year holidays in a pleasant company and receive gifts using the "Referral system"
- Invite your friends to the game and send invitations.
- When your friend starts playing, you will receive valuable rewards!
Improving the game and making you happy is our main goal. Therefore, with each update, we fix the bugs that induced your negative emotions.
- For example, a bug was fixed due to which players could not connect in the same battle.
November has come, but the battlefields are still hot. Exotankers, we are in a hurry to introduce you to the update, which brought several interesting...
ExoTanks development process is in full swing and is currently at the closed beta stage. And even if now the Digital Universe project isn't so famous...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.